Monday 29 June 2015

The school year is over!


I just wanted to congratulate everyone for the effort you've made this year because I'm sure that, no matter the results, you have tried to do your best!

My main aim this year has been to transmit my enthusiasm and love for the English language and I hope you will take that with you forever, to help you keep on learning in the future. I will also keep working and improving; having students like you has encouraged me to try to be a better teacher. I will miss you!

Congratulations to all those who passed all parts, and courage to all those who need to retake some parts in September. 

DO NOT throw in the towel, keep working during the summer and we'll see each other in two months' time!

The blog will be available during the summer so try to use it to practise all the skills you may need to reinforce; it can be a very useful tool to revise all the grammar points we have dealt with throughout the school year, and also to find useful activities of all kinds.

HAVE A NICE SUMMER...DON'T FORGET YOUR ENGLISH 
...and BE HAPPY!! ;-)



No comments: