Friday 13 September 2013

THE SPEAKER'S CORNER

Have you ever been to this place in Hyde Park?

People from all over the world express their opinions there.
This is your place to do it!
Have your say and make your points on any current issue.


Look at the picture of the speaker's corner your classmate Ana Costa has sent today, 3rd November 2010...
She said... 

"This is the picture I wanted to share from one of the speakers in the Speaker's Corner talking about The Olive-Oil. 
He was the best., really funny and quite easy to understand. During his speech he was drinking Olive-Oil and putting it on his face.Hope u like it".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been there and loved it. I found it was a very interesting place. People can talk and express themselves in a completely free way and felt listened by others or in other cases discussing your point.
I've got a funny picture there that I would like to share.
Can I post it straight to the blog?

María Hidalgo said...

I'm afraid you can't post it yourself, but if you send it to the followwing email address, I would be delighted to post it:
mariah.eoieivissa@gmail.com